View RSS Feed

PixelTHING

1. The Best UNCONVERTED ARCADE GAMES: Part 3 | It's a Pixel THING - Ep. 140

Hereís Part 3 of Pixel THING's "Unconverted Arcade Games" Series!
    Let's take a look at 6 more amazing gems from the Golden Era of the Arcades!

The Best UNCONVERTED ARCADE GAMES: Part 3 | It's a Pixel THING - Ep. 140
  2. Part 2 of The Best UNCONVERTED ARCADE GAMES | It's a Pixel THING - Ep. 129

3. #Celebrating #15Years of the #OriginalXbox: My #Top10 #games - It's a #PixelTHING - E

This year we celebrate 15 years since the American launch of the original Xbox! So, itís the perfect time to point out my 10 favorite videogames for this amazing system!

#Celebrating #15Years of the #OriginalXbox: My #Top10 #games - It's a #PixelTHING - Ep. 99
  4. Video Game Pickups #7 - 37 Games + 2 New Consoles - It's a Pixel THING - Ep.#80

Let's take a look at the 37 video games, 2 brand new consoles and other related items that I've recently added to my collection! There's games for the PlayStation 2, PlayStation 3 and many other gaming related things!
    Enjoy!

Video Game Pickups #7 - 37 Games + 2 New Consoles - It's a Pixel THING - Ep.#80
  5. A few Favorite Games on a few Different Systems - It's a Pixel THING - Ep.#60

While cleaning and reorganizing things on my renewed room, I was hugely struck by nostalgia when I was going through my collection. So many memories flashed right away through my mind, and I just sat and played some of my personal favorite video games on the systems that I have plugged in and ready to play.
    Enjoy!

A few Favorite Games on a few Different Systems - It's a Pixel THING - Ep.#60
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast