View RSS Feed

PixelTHING

1. Celebrating 15 Years of the PlayStation 2: My Top 10 games - It's a Pixel THING - E71

Celebrating the 15th birthday of the PlayStation 2, I bring you a really tough challenge: narrow down its huge library to just 10 titles!
    Is it possible?...
    Letís take a look!

Celebrating 15 Years of the PlayStation 2: My Top 10 games - It's a Pixel THING - Ep.#71
  2. Celebrating 20 Years of the PlayStation: My Top 10 games - It's a Pixel THING - Ep.#6

20 years ago this revolutionary console took the world by storm. It was Sony’s revenge against Nintendo, but, the main victim ended up being Sega.
    Let’s take a look at its origins and browse through my personal favorite 10 video games on the system:

Celebrating 20 Years of the PlayStation: My Top 10 games - It's a Pixel THING - Ep.#66
  3. Celebrating 16 Years of the Dreamcast: My Top 10 games - It's a Pixel THING - Ep.#65

The Sega Dreamcast is turning 16 years old! Well, at least in the United States and Europe! So, to commemorate the birthday of one of the most impressive and underrated consoles ever, here’s my personal Top 10 video games for Sega’s last system!
    Happy 16th birthday, Dreamcast!

Celebrating 16 Years of the Dreamcast: My Top 10 games - It's a Pixel THING - Ep.#65

Updated September 14th, 2015 at 00:11 by PixelTHING

Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. 10 Best 8&16bit Intro Tunes [Home Computers] - It's a Pixel THING - Ep.#35

Here's my personal Top 10 Intro Tunes from 8 and 16 bit home computers of late 80s and early 90s:

10 Best 8&16bit Intro Tunes [Home Computers] - It's a Pixel THING - Ep.#35