View RSS Feed

PixelTHING

1. #Celebrating #15Years of the #OriginalXbox: My #Top10 #games - It's a #PixelTHING - E

This year we celebrate 15 years since the American launch of the original Xbox! So, itís the perfect time to point out my 10 favorite videogames for this amazing system!

#Celebrating #15Years of the #OriginalXbox: My #Top10 #games - It's a #PixelTHING - Ep. 99
  2. My Top 10 Isometric Video Games - It's a Pixel THING - Ep.#97

Let's revisit a genre that was hugely popular in 8 and 16-bit systems that dates back as far as 1982!
    Are you ready for a huge nostalgia rush? Letís take a look!

My Top 10 Isometric Video Games - It's a Pixel THING - Ep.#97
  3. My TOP 16 TurboGrafx / PC Engine Video Games - It's a Pixel THING - Ep.#92

Pixel THING's Season 3 is here! And with something that I've been always curious to try!
    Since last December that I've been exploring the amazing TurboGrafx / PC Engine library and I'm simply amazed!
    So, here's my 16 Top choices that everyone should also experience!
    Enjoy!

My TOP 16 TurboGrafx / PC Engine Video Games - It's a Pixel THING - Ep.#92
  4. A Tribute to Arcade Classics - My TOP 26 Games - It's a Pixel THING - Ep.#78

Back in the 80s and early 90s, the hardware and software evolution and inovation were always side-to-side with arcades, and, it was in those obscure and dark places, that I would decide which title I would buy next for my ZX Spectrum or Amiga.
    Let's take a look at my all time favorites!

A Tribute to Arcade Classics - My TOP 26 Games - It's a Pixel THING - Ep.#78
  5. Celebrating 15 Years of the PlayStation 2: My Top 10 games - It's a Pixel THING - E71

Celebrating the 15th birthday of the PlayStation 2, I bring you a really tough challenge: narrow down its huge library to just 10 titles!
    Is it possible?...
    Letís take a look!

Celebrating 15 Years of the PlayStation 2: My Top 10 games - It's a Pixel THING - Ep.#71
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast