View RSS Feed

PixelTHING

1. Complete History of BARBARIAN the ULTIMATE WARRIOR | It's a Pixel THING - Ep. 127

Celebrating 30 Years of Barbarian the Ultimate Warrior, here's the Complete History behind its development.

Complete History of BARBARIAN the ULTIMATE WARRIOR | It's a Pixel THING - Ep. 127
  2. Documentary MEMOIRS of a SPECTRUM ADDICT [2017] Opinion | It's a Pixel THING - #speci

3. TOKI [1989/1991] Complete Review - It's a Pixel THING - Ep. 110

Let's travel back to the end of the 80s and revisit this unique title that offered so many hours of fun at one of my local arcades!

TOKI [1989/1991] Complete Review - It's a Pixel THING - Ep. 110
  4. The Crew [2014, PC / PS4] Review - It's a Pixel THING - Ep. 102

As part of Ubisoft’s celebration of their 30-year anniversary, they were offering the PC version of The Crew - the best version!
    Let's take a look and compare both the PC and PS4 (Wild Run Edition) versions!

The Crew [2014, PC / PS4] Review - It's a Pixel THING - Ep. 102
  5. 1NSANE [PC, 2000] Review - It's a Pixel THING - Ep.#93

16 years ago I stumbled, by accident, upon 1NSANE and simply couldn’t resist to its amazing cover! And the sentence “No Limits, No Rules, No Roads” instantly grabbed me!
    By then, I was a huge fan of multiplayer over network, so playing 1NSANE with friends was a really fun thing to do!

1NSANE [PC, 2000] Review - It's a Pixel THING - Ep.#93
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast