View RSS Feed

PixelTHING

1. E3 20-Year Retrospective [1995 - 2015] - It's a Pixel THING - Special Episode

I thought that it would be great to compile Pixel THING's Episodes 55 and 56 into one, now that 2016 E3 is just around the corner.
    So, if you missed those, here you have my 1-hour-long E3 20 Year Retrospective with some of the greatest announcements ever on the history of video gaming!
    Enjoy!

E3 20-Year Retrospective [1995 - 2015] - It's a Pixel THING - Special Episode
  2. Farewell, Evolution Studios - It's a Pixel THING - Ep.#85

Once again, Sony decided to close another awesome European studio that developed exclusive PlayStation titles: Evolution Studios.
    Letís take a look back to their origins and top moments.

Farewell, Evolution Studios - It's a Pixel THING - Ep.#85
  3. Psygnosis, the PlayStation Years - It's a Pixel THING - Ep.#84

As you know, Sony acquired Psygnosis in 1993, the perfect ally for their World domination!
    So, letís take a look at Psygnosisí PlayStation Years!

Psygnosis, the PlayStation Years - It's a Pixel THING - Ep.#84
  4. Celebrating 20 Years of the PlayStation: My Top 10 games - It's a Pixel THING - Ep.#6

20 years ago this revolutionary console took the world by storm. It was Sony’s revenge against Nintendo, but, the main victim ended up being Sega.
    Let’s take a look at its origins and browse through my personal favorite 10 video games on the system:

Celebrating 20 Years of the PlayStation: My Top 10 games - It's a Pixel THING - Ep.#66
  5. Video Game Pickups #6 - 19 Games + HUGE Donation - It's a Pixel THING - Ep.#64

Let's take a look at a HUGE donation from a fan of the channel and, as well, the 19 video games that I've added recently to my collection!
    Check it out!

Video Game Pickups #6 - 19 Games + HUGE Donation - It's a Pixel THING - Ep.#64
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast