Blog Comments

Really you are right this is so good content as like i saw on college golf camps
    Wow so amazing great video i thought someday i could do it too thanks for sharing this. carpet cleaning
    Wow so amazing great video i thought someday i could do it too thanks for sharing this. carpet cleaning
    Oh God, good old memories used to play it like crazy.
    Some typos...

Instict
    --> Instinct (2 places)

Figter
    --> Fighter

Somple
    --> simple

Thanks
    A great game at the time. Thanks for the pictures.
    This collection is great.I have it for 12 years now.I actually completed all games on it except the lost levels.It is really hard.
    Hell yeah, i loved this game. My mate got it when it came out and we had played the Arcade a fair bit, was awesome. I remember taping his Killer cuts CD he got with it. I seem to recall i got really good at this, I could get like a 90hit Combo with Sabrewolf.

Great blog, thanks.
    Ive played it myself, I very much prefer the cartridge over the disc.
    Version Downloads provides free old versions software download for all types of shareware and freeware.Thousands of free old versions software programs are available for [url=http://www.downloadsversion.com]download version[/url].
    [URL="http://www.uopeople.org/groups/tuition-free-education/"]free online education[/URL]
    So far I heard for a japan only release for the collection for Wii. No idea if there is going to be a US/EU one.

Btw, some of the screens are from the NES versions. The game select screen is from the SNES though.
    Wow, going to have to get that game... lost levels should be quite fun. Gong to have to also get the friendly version so I can use my old school nes and snes pads .