View RSS Feed

CalinCool

1. Windows 8 Opinion

Hello all! Im here to talk about Windows 8! (review it)
    Windows 8 has been released on Friday, 26 October 2012 after some free prelalease versions. Once you have installed Windows, your PC will be getting preapeared. In this time you will see on the screen informations about new features.
    When this is ready the new start page will pop up with some options. You can choose to go to some places such as Hotmail, International news, Internet via IE10, XBox 360/Windows game store and the ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. TrackMania!

Trackmania is a racing game developed by Nadeo. It had some versions of TM Serie, First was TrackMania 1.0 eleased in 2003, curently TrackMania United Forever (released 2008) and TrackMania 2: Canyon (2011) are populated. Nadeo is working at TrackMania 2: Valley who is predicted to be released at the end of 2012 or at start of 2013 . On it you can build tracks, and paint cars.
    TrackMania games were:
    TrackMania 1.0 (2003) (PC)
    TrackMania Sunrise (2004) (PC)
    TrackMania ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. My site

Hi all,
    Im happy to be on emu zone but i maked a site that is about consoles + pcs not about emulation. It hasn't 24h of life yet but i hope that many users will join on this site: http://consoles-pcs.forummotion.com/
    I hope itll be fun for you!
    Cheers,
    CalinCool (known as CalinStelistu)