View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. Windows 8 Opinion

Hello all! Im here to talk about Windows 8! (review it)
    Windows 8 has been released on Friday, 26 October 2012 after some free prelalease versions. Once you have installed Windows, your PC will be getting preapeared. In this time you will see on the screen informations about new features.
    When this is ready the new start page will pop up with some options. You can choose to go to some places such as Hotmail, International news, Internet via IE10, XBox 360/Windows game store and the ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. The Nds4droid Blog: Part 2: It Continues

Hello and welcome back. I'm bringing you more info on games I've tested on the Nds4droid emulator.
    To start off I'd like to say if there is any game you want me to try just give me the name of it and I'll test it out. Okay now to the good stuff.

Mario Kart DS: Half speed of regular play, but all in all works fine.
    Zelda: Phantom Hourglass: Faster than I thought! Little faster than Animal Crossing, but cut scenes are very slow yet tolerable.
    Digimon World: Dusk: ...
    Tags: nds4droid, test Add / Edit Tags
    Categories
    Emulators
  3. Transcendence

Okay.It's time to bring you one more game that everyone would like.
    The game is called Transcendence
    Description:
    Transcendence is a sci-fi themed freeware adventure PC game designed and created by George Moromisato. A preliminary version 0.5 alpha release of the
    game that would become Transcendence was made available in 1995.[1][2] The game is still under development, with roughly three-quarters
    of the game completed and its first milestone of
    version 1.0 ...
    Categories
    Computer Games
  4. The Nds4droid Testing Blog: Part 1: A Newbs Blog Begins

Hello and welcome to my first blog. Thank you. Yes please stop the applause. Anyway I will try to post a blog entry once a week. So to start off this entire blog series will be about the Nds4droid emulator.
    So to recap from my post on the forums:

I will be testing out the emulator: Nds4droid And test games on it. I will update this whenever I test out new games.
    I have a Droid Charge with
    Firmware Version: 2.3.6
    Hardware Version: i510.06
    (Will try ...

Updated November 2nd, 2012 at 17:44 by Socfuz

Tags: blog, nds4droid Add / Edit Tags
    Categories
    Emulators
  5. Black Mesa

Found this and thought it was quite interesting:

After eight years of work, fans are about to release an updated and expanded version of classic video game Half-Life.

Called Black Mesa, the resurrected game will be made available as a free download on 14 September.

The update has been put together using programming tools released by Half-Life creator Valve.

It will have improved graphics, better physics and environmental effects and a tweaked
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 37 of 39 FirstFirst ... 273536373839 LastLast