View RSS Feed

PixelTHING

The Untold History of TIMEX Computers

Rate this Entry
The Untold History of TIMEX Computers:

Comments

Great video! I found it very interesting! I have an assignment now, I need to write essay about computer history. It is quite difficult for me so I decided to search for third party help. My group mate recommended me to use ozziessay.com.au service, how do you think it is good idea to order my work?
    The Timex Sinclair 1000 was the first cheapest home computer produced by Timex Sinclair. I got a lot of knowledge and the history of TIMEX computers from this post. Thanks for sharing such a piece of useful information. lupus symptoms women Your blog is always my favourite.
    We know that there are lots of online gaming sites are available now and this game is one among Best Ecommerce Platforms them. Glad to see the details shown from this website. But parents must have a control over kids game play time. It is necessary to set a limit for that.
    I saw one of this before from a neighbor who is now an owner of a company, who do commercial epoxy flooring, it really looks like a miniature computer or a bulky calculator. Thanks for showing us the video, it just reminded me of a lot of things from my childhood.
    This is my favourite game. Thanks for sharing. I really appreciate it.
    I'm playing run 3 game. It is challenging to play.
    It was launched in July 1982, with a US sales price of US$99.95, making it the cheapest home computer at the time, it was advertised as the first computer under $100. https://www.arboristnorthshoreauckland.info/
    I never knew that Timex also invented miniature computers until I found this post and watch the video. Thanks for sharing. I will share this information to a friend of mine working in a landscaping company in Texas.
    The Timex/Sinclair 1000 was the U.S. version of the Sinclair ZX-81, which was made by Sinclair Research, Ltd. One of the earliest versions of the home computer, the TS-1000 hit stores in 1981. https://pestcontrolwellingtonprosnz.info/
    It is really an informative post and it gives me more information about TIMEX computers. list of builders in Kochi The video you have shared is really good and it makes this post more understandable. You gave a detailed description of this Timex computers and it is very useful also.