View RSS Feed

Recent Blogs Posts

1. Complete Story of Lucasfilm Games & LucasArts | It's a Pixel THING - Special Episode

1 hour and 22 minutes of video gaming history! Celebrating the 40th anniversary of Star Wars, here's the compilation of both It's a Pixel THING episodes about the Complete Story of Lucasfilm Games and LucasArts:

Complete Story of Lucasfilm Games & LucasArts | It's a Pixel THING - Special Episode
  2. Total Recall and the 2 Weeks Mystery | It's a Pixel THING - Ep. 118

The home computer video game based on Total Recall suffered quite a harsh development process and, recently, the rolling demo of the original scrapped ZX Spectrum version was retrieved and made playable for us to try.
    Enjoy!

Total Recall and the 2 Weeks Mystery | It's a Pixel THING - Ep. 118
  3. My ZX Spectrum Stories | It's a Pixel THING - #special

This is a compilation of different videos that sums up my personal experience, and southwestern Europe point of view, with the good old ZX Spectrum that is already 35 years old.

My ZX Spectrum Stories | It's a Pixel THING - #special
  4. HUGE Donation | It's a Pixel THING - #special

5. Stereoscopic 3D Compatible Games [X360 / PS3] | It's a Pixel THING - Ep. 117

Here's a few games, from the last generation (PS3 / Xbox 360), that offered stereoscopic 3D support:

Stereoscopic 3D Compatible Games [X360 / PS3] | It's a Pixel THING - Ep. 117
Page 1 of 24 12311 ... LastLast