View RSS Feed

Recent Blogs Posts

1. The Xbox :: TECH in a MINUTE | It's a Pixel THING

Let's talk about the original Xbox, in a minute... more or less

The Xbox :: TECH in a MINUTE | It's a Pixel THING
  2. Video Game PickUps #11 - It's a Pixel THING - Ep. 112

Let's take a look at a few video games that I forgot to mention on my last pickups video! These are titles that I managed to grab during last December, and there's stuff for the PlayStation 3, PlayStation 2, Xbox 360, original Xbox and Wii!

Video Game PickUps #11 - It's a Pixel THING - Ep. 112
  3. #Celebrating #15Years of the #OriginalXbox: My #Top10 #games - It's a #PixelTHING - E

This year we celebrate 15 years since the American launch of the original Xbox! So, itís the perfect time to point out my 10 favorite videogames for this amazing system!

#Celebrating #15Years of the #OriginalXbox: My #Top10 #games - It's a #PixelTHING - Ep. 99
  4. Video Game Pickups #8 - 80 Games! - It's a Pixel THING - Ep.#91

Let's take a "quick" look at the 80 video games that I've recently added to my collection! In this video there's titles for the PlayStation 2, PlayStation 3, PlayStation 1, Xbox, Xbox 360, Wii, PC, Dreamcast, and the Commodore Amiga! Apart from all that, It's a Pixel THING YouTube channel is celebrating its 2nd anniversary! Happy birthday, also, to all of you guys for making this possible! Enjoy!

Video Game Pickups #8 - 80 Games! - It's a Pixel THING - Ep.#91
  5. E3 20-Year Retrospective [1995 - 2015] - It's a Pixel THING - Special Episode

I thought that it would be great to compile Pixel THING's Episodes 55 and 56 into one, now that 2016 E3 is just around the corner.
    So, if you missed those, here you have my 1-hour-long E3 20 Year Retrospective with some of the greatest announcements ever on the history of video gaming!
    Enjoy!

E3 20-Year Retrospective [1995 - 2015] - It's a Pixel THING - Special Episode
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast