hello!!

white sith

alright everyone im new to this forum. Been using this site to get emulators for ages now and just though i would sign up. Im looking to learn more about emulators i already know quite a bit but would love to keep looking into them am finding out more.

MCP

Banned
G's man, you and Borat speak the same language!:D anyone know where I can find ebook 70-620?:eek:

Zach

Cut the crap with the ebook. Don't ask for links to download stuff here, whether it's games or ebooks or whatever.

I doubt the other members appreciate you spamming up their threads with the question either.

furrynick

Captain America
Marvel VS Capcom 2 and others

Will Marvel vs. capcom 2 ever be ported to mame emulator? How about capcom vs. snk 1 and 2! Those are not CPS 3 games y they haven't been ported yet to mame. My guess is... well i don't have any, i don't know y they haven't been ported yet. Are any of this 3 getting any closer to be ported to mame emulator. Are any of them has been ported to any other emulator, other than mame.. and I'm not talking about home console emulator bc i know that marvel vs. capcom 2 is available for the dreamcast emulator.
Thanx u guys and any information would be greatly appreciated:fuckyou::bow:

Jale

Re: Marvel VS Capcom 2 and others

Why are you posting that here? This is irrelevant.

Start a new thread instead.