My PC is down :(

It seems like my PC is down...I hope that the HDD are healthy ... tehre are over 50GB of emulations and roms...I am starting the PC but there is a black screen...Please give me a hand...What could this possibly be?The video card?The RAM?The mainboard?Just a black screen but the HDD is working.I just hope it`s not the HDD,I don`t care about the warranty or whatever...I`ve been optimizing my PC for an emulation machine from almost an year when I bough it... man .... I am crushed ... I am about to ring the bell ... :verysad:

mhl12

what exactly is the problem when you boot up your computer?

are you sure it's not an OS problem?

Jale

Check the led on your monitor. If it's orange, check if it's connected to your video card. If not, then something is wrong there.

Thanx guys!I`ve fixed it...Looks like some kind of mainboard defense from shockings.Here in BG the electricity net is very unstable and the new PCs are quite sensitive obviously...Just removed the VGA and the RAMs ... boot again and now its working :)

TchuBacha

I am the Stig
You can usually tell if anything isnt working correctly by listening to the beeps it makes when you turn it on.

One beep generally means everything is ok. You''ll have to check your user manual for wht 2, 3... beeps mean.