Help where!!!

Lux

Jebi SE!
Does in this site help i have 12 post for help and nobody heps me?:fuckyou:
i am :mad:

Jale

Just because you have more than 12 posts makes you "cool" and we have to help you ASAP? :dry:

Just wait until someone replies your thread. When I first started I had to wait for more than 3 days for an answer.

Lux

Jebi SE!
Ok sorry man:D i need help:happy::bow:

FatTrucker

Abusus non tollit usum
Most of your posts have been answered with requests to put them into clearer English so people can understand what you are asking for. In others you have become impatient and rude which is not really the best way to make people want to assist. You have also had others locked for posting banned links and requesting information on romsites. Not a particularly good start to your Emulator Zone membership.

I noticed you had several questions about PCSX2. PCSX2 needs a monster of a PC to run (fast dual core processor, 2Gb Ram, decent GPU etc), so unless your PC is a top spec gaming rig its unlikely it will run PCSX2 at all which might be why you are experiencing problems and errors.
Its also worth noting that even on an uber fast PC, compatibility is still low and lots of games don't work properly/at all.

Last edited:

Lux

Jebi SE!
Then give me the complete configuration for PC can you:)

FatTrucker

Abusus non tollit usum
You've already been given links to the PCSX2 guide and the PCSX2 thread a couple of times where everything is already covered.

The game you seem most eager to play Tekken 5 is not properly emulated and will not work properly on any PC using the emulator according to the latest compatability list which you've also already been provided links to in other threads.

Post your PC specs (Processor, Ram, Graphics Card, and OS) when asking for tech support, people can't help if they don't know what system and software you are running.

Lux

Jebi SE!
System Model: A7N8X-X
BIOS Version: Phoenix Technologies, LTD ASUS A7N8X-X ACPI BIOS Rev 1011
AMD Sempron(tm) 2400+
Version: x86 Family 6 Model 8 Stepping 1
Speed: 1670 MHz
Ram 768 MB :dry: and...

Lux

Jebi SE!
I can overclock:happy: hihihihi what you sey:happy:

FatTrucker

Abusus non tollit usum
Does in this site help i have 12 post for help and nobody heps me?:fuckyou:
i am :mad:
Your PC spec is about 3 or 4 years out of date. PCSX2 will not get anywhere near to working with that system. You could overclock it using Liquid Nitrogen and crank it to 4Ghz and it still won't run. The whole system is too old and slow.

Current top spec PC's will only just handle it and that system is nowhere near a current top spec PC.

Consider yourself helped.

Last edited:

Lux

Jebi SE!
:)Thanks for help but see this picture it is slow:glare: but grafick:confused: can you tell mi what i must have of configuration for my PC specification.To play
pcsx2:D

FatTrucker

Abusus non tollit usum
There is no configuration that will make PCSX2 run fast enough on your PC. Your PC hardware physically isn't up to the task.

There is no action you can take to solve it other than to build a new PC with a fast Dual Core processor, 2Gb of System ram and a high end 256Mb video card.

If there's any other way to say it that makes it clearer then someone else will have to explain.

PCSX2. Will. Never. Work. Properly. On. Your. PC.

Last edited:

Lux

Jebi SE!
Ok thank for help.:bow:see ya next time;)

Lux

Jebi SE!
Ok see this can i play with this?

Intel Core 2 Due E6400 2,13GHz 64bit 2MB
Ati Radeon X1950XTX 512MB PCI-e
??

Zach

Buy it and find out, then tell us if it works.

That's how people find out with emulation, by the way. So unless you are rich, go buy a console or put coins in an Arcade machine

Lux

Jebi SE!
Buy it and find out, then tell us if it works.

That's how people find out with emulation, by the way. So unless you are rich, go buy a console or put coins in an Arcade machine

HahahahhahahahahahahhahH RICH hahahahhahaha:happy:hahahahahah 1000 euro cost:dry: but i tell if his work's;)

Lux

Jebi SE!
BY AT WAY I AM NOTH RICH:fuckyou:

cibomatto2002

Windows 10
we are helping you now lol

Lux

Jebi SE!
:happy:Yea thanks:happy:

Ryanfaescotland

Hey mate give up with that emulator and try ePSXe it works well with my laptop running Vista and also worked on my older computer running XP

Type in ePSXe to google for a site to download it from