Im New To All This....

Assid Rane

hey, i new to all these emulators + things, ive downloaded epsxe and now ive got no idea what to do next, all i want is final fantasy 8. can some1 please help me?

Assid Rane

yeah, but i actually wont know what to do if i find the rom for ff8. and ive heard sumink about having to configure epsxe... is that right? if so.. how do i do that?

onewecallgod

its not a rom: its an .iso file. you load the iso on something like daemon tools and run the cd in epsxe

Dart

yeah u have to configure it, but when u start it for the first time it should do the wizard for u, then u dont need daemon tools u can just go on file/run iso, the best place to get psx isos is on DC++ i use that, there loads of psx games on there including ff8

Guitar Gamer

If you need any further help - email me and I'd be glad to pass you along some information I wrote for another person on these forums. It pertains to beginners and epsxe.

onewecallgod

Guitar Gamer, post it here and i'll ask lefty (or you could ask....either way I WANT IT STICKIED) to sticky it

Lefteris_D

Administrator
Staff member
If you guys have any good ideas for some well written stickies with info & other nice stuff feel free to send me a pm.

Guitar Gamer

Cool. I'll have to do it later as I'm at work right now. But I have some stuff which may prove useful! :)