3.03OE-A Emulator help

CubanLinx2

Wu-Head
ok, now that i have 3.03OE-A fw on my TA-082 psp how exactly do i run emulators on it? do i still need that hend and homebrew stuff? i can easily run iso's now but im having problems with running the gba emulator because i downloaded homerrin gba/gb emulator but it just gives me a bunch of files. Also, which other fw are good? i mean better than 3.03OE-A?

thanks for all your help.

TchuBacha

I am the Stig
With a custom firmware you can run any homebrew without the help of any other programs (Such as Hen-D or eLoader).

On you memory stick you should have some folders inside X:\PSP (X is you PSP drive letter) called GAME, GAME150 and GAME303

Depending on what firmware version the homebrew was compiled for. Most homebrew is compiled for firmware 1.5 so you will need to copy the two folders each containing a file called EBOOT.PBP in to the GAME150 folder.

Generally all firmware 1.5 homebrew is made up of two folders and the two EBOOT.PBP's.

If it just one folder with one EBOOT.PBP then its most like for firmware 1.00. In that case copy it to the GAME folder.

Hope this helps. If it still doesnt work, post a screenshot of the folders and files so i can work out what to you need to do.

CubanLinx2

Wu-Head
ok, so i have Daedalus n64 emulator ready and i have mario64.z64 rom inside the folder and i have the two EBOOT.PBP files then i transfer the emulator to my J:/PSP/Game folder then i start the emu on my psp/game/memory stick so a nice psp logo comes up then i get this error, The Game Could Not Be Started (800x0060) something, what am i doing wrong?

CubanLinx2

Wu-Head
pspkw4.png

no Game150 folder, i click on psp and all i have is GAME.

EDIT: nvm, it worked. i went into recovery mode and changed some settings then went back to game and the emulator worked. n64 emu is slow but im using homerrin for gb/gba and its awesome. thanks for all your help bro, i appreciate it.

Last edited: