iso rom help(doesnt work)

ramzak

i downloaded a game thats MDF instead of and img or an iso how am i sopost to play it when the ps1 cant play it. any way of changing it to an img or and iso. o and i cant us the ultra iso thing because it can only save up to 300 mb. the game i downlaoded it 578mb so is there any way of playnig it.

M.H.A.Q.S.

Just rename that image from *.mdf to *.iso, and it'll work just fine. Alternatively, use Deamon tools to solve your problem. Download it from here.

ramzak

the download doesnt even work i installed it and then i clicked on the icon and nothing happend... :(

Edea

Daemon is a virtual drive. Right-click the icon (I'm assuming it's in your taskbar) and mount the image.

ramzak

... all i know is that there is a new drive in my computer and is not even real hey man theres four drives now aaaaaaaarggggggggggg... my normal drive is drive d and e,but theres these fake drives drive g and h

ramzak

no u dont hav to tell me any more my friend helped me... well il still post it any way for people having troble................

ok first mount means to make the computer think that the iso is a cd put in the hard drive. then after when your done that you coudl scan it and turn it to any iso file u want useing Alcohol120% its a very good program u could get it in
]www.download.com[ enjoy hehe hehehahahahahahaahahamuhahaahhahahahha muhahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahac eeehuuuuuuuuuuuuuu ehu ehu ehu (coft and fall on the growned).

zutoc

I'm having a simmilar problem, most of my games work fine without having to resort to Daemon tools, or isomaker. but i'm having problems with Nuclear strike which came in 3 files img sub and another one which has no file exstention. BTW i'm using epsxe 1.7.0

this pic might give you a better idea.

zutoc

no offence but did you read my last post? i don't want to use daemon tools! all my other games work fine without it . when i have used it, it always never works it's completely useless.
BTW i solved the problem downloaded a different iso