I Need Help!!

Justaguy

I am completely new to emulation and Ive never used one before....well I just found out this can be done and i really like the Snes games. I have a Mac and it seems like i cannot get any of the emulators to work. Do i have to have somthing special? If anyone can help please do!

Justaguy

Which version do you recomend i get? , Actually last night I tried gettong one of those. And the game I have for it (FFIII) it just showed a black screen. Am I missing a piece? (lol just wana emulate)

Last edited:

spotanjo3

You are welcome! :D

It is like real snes console. When it ask you to save and you just save it like real console.

Van Halen Man

Coolest person on earth.
And I would assume that what ever emulator you are using has save states, which incase you didnt know, work like this; say you are about to fight a difficult boss, so you save state, the you go in and get killed right away. So you open state and you are right back where you were when you saved state, with no penalty or anything, just like the death fighting the boss never happend. I think that this is a very helpful feature for emulators.