psp emulator.

ramzak

i posted it here becasue they hav more nintendo games in psp..my question is will there every be a psp emulator because its close to gba. the games are like gba type kind cartrage type.so will there be one.if theres is going to be one ill be excited. :D

Guitar Gamer

Its safe to assume so. There's an emulator for everything else... so what would stop people from emulating the PSP? It will just be another challenge in the face of programmers. And I doubt it will take victory. Programmers have been winning for quite some time now. :D

belmont

PSP is close to PS2 in hardware...It will be hard.They will also need to find a way to read UMD disks...
because its close to gba. the games are like gba type kind cartrage type
It's achitecture is totally different.

I think this topic fits better in the PS section.

nesman

getting the UMD images will be a hard task. if the PSP has some kind of USB port i guess we can use the PSP as the reader and dump the image like with the Gamecube and Dreamcast.

but making an emulator will be hard as well seeing that the hardware is similar to that of the PS2. and right now PS2 emulation is not that advanced yet. :(

sidneycat

psp emu exists!

a yo, a yo-yo! by that i mean that there is an official psp emulator. official as in produced by sony, to allow programmers to make demos for the psp with their pc. currently the only copies of this program rest with developers, but im sure that sooner or later there will be a copy released.

source for the untrustworthy: http://www.psp-emulator.com/
source for the gullible: type in www.pen, then island.com