I can't find a program and 1 ROM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tristan10ACC

Solar Boy Django
Uhh, I'm new and I have been looking all over the place for Advanced-Map for Sapphire. And I am looking for the actual ROM of Sapphire itself. Please help me. I'm a newbie. And if you have Wi-Fi and Pokemon Diamond/Pearl, I will give a Level 60 Luxray. PLEASE! :bow:

Tristan10ACC

Solar Boy Django
Could you do it in PM? Please read my siggy, if you are a member of either, please PM (ACW) or PT (ACC) me.:bow:

Pr1s0n_13reak

There isnt anything google cant find, so I don't know why people join these forums just to ask for ROM files :confused:

Heres a crazy Idea, type the word "rom" into google and see what happens!
bouncingsmilie33nk5wp.gif

FatTrucker

Abusus non tollit usum
There isnt anything google cant find, so I don't know why people join these forums just to ask for ROM files :confused:

Heres a crazy Idea, type the word "rom" into google and see what happens!
bouncingsmilie33nk5wp.gif

About 8 million pages all linking to romsite toplists. Proper wording in a search will see you right very quickly however.

Tristan10ACC

Solar Boy Django
I looked on ************, and I dont see a download button.

Last edited by a moderator:

Zach

Alright I'm closing this.

You've racked up two violations in very short order. If you can't ask about ROMS, it's safe to assume you can't ask for them in PM. Likewise it's safe to assume you're not supposed to mention sites that distribute them. Technically it's 3 but we're nice (or dumb) enough that we let the very first infraction slide...

http://gbamapedit.sourceforge.net/

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.