Hello!

Mr.x

Hey everyone. I'm Mr.X! Just thought I'd stop by here and check out this forum. :D Hows everyone doing today!? I'd say a bit about myself but I don't know what to say really. I'm just a gamer who really likes RPGs and has way to much free time on his hands.

Well I am not really new at emulation but I'm new at this site here. I do hope this forum is still running. I have an emulator for SNES, N64 and PSX and they all work quite well. I hope to find a good Sega Saturn very soon, gotta free up some space first lol.

I do have a question and I posted it in the PSX forum since I felt it was better off there.

Jale

Welcome to the forums. I hate some RPGs with the great exception of Final Fantasy games.

Your question has been answered already :)

Mr.x

Hey RPG's are not that bad, like Chrono Trigger and Suikoden. So what kind's of games do you like butters? :happy:

Jale

Mostly platformers, and adventure. The sort of things you don't find on PC regularly.

Mr.x

Originally Posted by Zach
I smell a Streets of Rage fan :happy:

Acually I have all Streets of rage games. I love them. :D

PS Did I do the quote right?

Last edited:

Jale

Basically yes, but not quite. Where it says "Originally Posted by Zach", the nick (Zach) should appear bold and there should be an arrow like this (
viewpost.gif
) next to it.