burning help for isos.

ramzak

um how do i burn the games i tryed it so many times that i wasted alot of cds i only hav final fantasy orgins and i forgot how to burn a game and play it on the real ps1 could someone tell me wat projram and how to use it(you dont hav to say how to use it i can just find out by exparamenting) :(

Guitar Gamer

Well the best program would be the one you made the image with. But in your case, I have a feeling thats not an option. So - what format is the image. Is it actually a .ISO? If so I'd recommend (like I've recommended many times before) CloneCD or something like Nero Burning ROM or BlindWrite Suite. If the ISO is good you shouldn't have to do much else then simply burn it to disc and pop it in the PS. Otherwise it may be a corrupt , incomplete or simply a fake file if I do recall correctly. Once again, someone please correct me if I'm wrong.

ramzak

i tryed nero burning rom but i dont no anying about it since its the new vertion and its complely changed to to some wired thing. i tryed to burnt he img file and when it was completed i looked it up and still saw img file it wasent extracted.i tyed extracing and burnnig it. it didnt work it only works on computer games or projrams.

Guitar Gamer

I do believe .img is a CloneCD format - but it usually comes with a couple other files as well... go to Google and copy-->paste this search string...

burning .img files to play on the playstation

That will help without a doubt in my mind. And for some more direct help read this thread here:

http://www.mgforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=4355

ramzak

in the link wat did the guy mean by I had to make a cue fil then it worked fine with nero...

Guitar Gamer

Well, I'm pretty sure the cue file is produced when you first rip the game. I'm not positive on how to make it without it. I was more referring to this guys post.

--->
that .img file is clone cd image, but u also missed out other two important files.

clone cd image consist of:
.cdd
.img
.sub

so u better find the .cdd and .sub in order to use clone cd to burn the image.
<---

BTW - how big is your .img file?