TurboGrafx16 emulator

~!!WhoCares!!~

Rumor Starter...
Is there a turbografx16 emulator???? I would love to play so classics on that.
Can any one please send me a link to get an emulator for it if there is one!!!!!!!:)

ouch123

That Guy Nobody Knows...
You could try Magicengine, though every 5 minutes you will have to make a save state and stop playing then resume from your state, but hey, it's free (unless you buy a version of it in which case it will not be free but you won't have to make constant stops.) I don't know whether I can post a link, I'm too lazy to read the Terms of Service again, so whatever. Google it.

FatTrucker

Abusus non tollit usum
HuGo

Ootake

Both pretty good and will run TBGFX16 games. Ootake in particular has excellent compatability and is still being actively developed.

Last edited:

~!!WhoCares!!~

Rumor Starter...
Thanks for the emulators:) .but do I just have to download turbografx16 roms or pc-engine roms. Also whats pc-engine (Yes it does sound dumb to ask)

~!!WhoCares!!~

Rumor Starter...
Sorry for double posting!!!!!!!! But the emulators FatTrucker put got aren't working for me. HO-GO! ask for so much .dll's ( I got most of them) Ootake just doesn't start!!:mad: I'm going nuts trying to get them to work!! ANY ONE KNOW HOW TO USE THEM!!!!!!

Zach

TG-16 & PC Engine are the same machine. Sometimes consoles have different names in different regions.