Deamcast files

The_Bob

I know you need bios for the other emulators but what bios do you need for the dreamcast emulator? I realize that you aren't supposed to ask FOR them so im just asking what you need. If this is against the rules too then please just stop this thread and tell me.

Lefteris_D

Administrator
Staff member
Yes you need the bios. The good thing is that since the release of Chancast finding it on Google is very easy.

SOAD

bios are impossible to find i spent 13 hours not sleeping or eating attempting to find one

demon_diary

Okay i've been searching google for the dc_bios.bin and dc_flash.bin through google. and i have had NO luck.. could anyone tell me what to type in the search engine to get accurate results. i typed in dc_bios.bin download no luck..

Its been a few agonizing hours so if u could please email me the answer to my problem at demon_diary@hotmail.com or reply it here, that would be VERY much appreciated.

Thanks

Adam

onewecallgod

i just found it in 2 seconds :rolleyes: and i dont even care about this emulator.... just did it to prove how easy it is

G

Gigashock

look just type on the google "dreamcast bios download" or try eMule. if this is against the rules please tell me.

M.H.A.Q.S.