Greetins Y'all

Dalsar

Hi everyone! I'm just a simple man trying to make my way in the universe. I was actually playing with VBA and Pokemon Crystal when my hunted Gameshark codes started going on the fritz, so I Googled Gameshark and Emulators to try to fix what went wrong and stumbled upon this site. That's not so much of an introduction, so let me try again!

As I said, I'm a simple man trying to make my way in the universe. I only recently learned about emulators and things, and figured them to be a means to finally defeat the craze known as Pokemon. Actually an interest, I know a couple of my fellow classmates (seniors in high school) who have Pokemon Diamond and Pearl for DS. Here I thought the craze had died with the 90's, but it makes me feel less bad that I'm not alone :D .

I actually frequent the Star Wars world more than Pokemon. I have been playing Galaxies on the Shadowfire server for over two years now as Dalsar Malinko. I'm a Co-Leader of the guild Legend of a New Republic, which also spans DDO, STO, LOTRO, BF2, Vanguard, COH/V, and EVE. We're big.

So that's my pixel representation in a nutshell. If anyone could help me out with the aforementioned problem on this thread, I'd appreciate it greatly!

montpics

/bump help?
/bump again and slap Dalsar. ;)

Hello and welcome to this forum. Unfortunately I'm not Pokemon craze yet. :D

Zach

The Introduction forum is not the ideal place to ask for help either. Quite a few people don't really read this forum, except on occasion.

Like has been said, there is nothing wrong with bumping, but doing it hours apart on the same day won't endear you to anyone. Threads do not get buried fast here, so give it a day or two sometimes and people will reply if and when they catch it, and can help.

Dalsar

Heh, I gotchyas. My forum experience comes from a much smaller pool of people and there people tend to reply the day you post, cuz new posts are always pounced on. I get y'all here, however, and follow that course.

In other news, I managed to resolve my issue solo, and rather simply at that, so thanks, at least, for seeing this! Lol, /salute