Parasite Eve *Bug????

DarkSide

I just finished the game, then i was waiting the credits to ended to save my game, but when the last words appear the, the sound continue normally, but nothing happend. does anybody know if this is an emulator bug?

Solis

I don't now about other emulators but on PSXeven v.19 It works fine If you are
talking about Parasite Eve 1.

montpics

I just finished the game, then i was waiting the credits to ended to save my game, but when the last words appear the, the sound continue normally, but nothing happend. does anybody know if this is an emulator bug?
Played with ePSXe 1.6.0 without a single problem. Could be disc problem.

DarkSide

Yes it is the parasite eve 1 and montpics im using the 1.60 version, but im playing with the iso file, the game worked all fine, just in the end that it doesnt change nothing, bad iso perhaps? but why just in the end...:happy:

Last edited:

montpics

There is a possibility that you downloaded is not a complete one. Fortunately you can grab the save files from GameFAQs to continue the EX game. :)

DarkSide

There is a possibility that you downloaded is not a complete one. Fortunately you can grab the save files from GameFAQs to continue the EX game. :)

thanks man but...:p how do i use this file? it is named GME? what should i do with it?

Edit: oh i get it, its not a emulation save...there any way of convert this save file?

Last edited:

montpics

Aldos memorycard manager 1.3 which it can be found from here. Try to convert it to mcd format.

>CLICK HERE!<

Alternatively, you can play directly from gme save files if I'm not mistaken. ;)