street fighter 3rd strike help,mame32!!!

ramzak

ummm i hav a problem with the game every time i load the game(street fighter 3rd strike),beside it is an X and when i load the game its said that somthings wrong with the game.... can som one tell me wat i can do.

ramzak

um how yyyyyyyyyyyyyyy doesnt the game work is it becasue of the grafics. the game is 1gb too.

pam

Banned
if u r talking for "Street Fighter ||| 3rd strike - Fight for the future", I can ensure u that indeed, this game is NOT playable in MAME yet, although its in mame's list. This happens in many other games, too, like the best ones, DECATHLETE, RAIDEN 2...
PS. Who told u that this game is 1 GB?..Actually the "sfiii3.zip" file is just 139000 kbs

M.H.A.Q.S.

I think you're trying to run a DC iso or a PS2 iso on MAME. The reason it is appearing in the mame list must be that you have named the iso or zip file according to the MAME naming convention.

Try extracting the iso, zip or rar whatever it is and see what's inside. :p

pam

Banned
that was the greatest joke i ever heard..who told u that mame can run ps2 isos?...Mame use its own roms only, of course. The.."reason" it is appearing in mame's list is that simply appears, as happens in many others too.Probably the mame team hopes that someone literate will decode and make them playable in future..

pam

Banned
my advise is this, try be serious and NOT like :blink:
Dont parasitize when i m trying help someone.
U seem pretty ignorant about MAME...