Resident Evil - Directors Cut

Project_Xii

Anyone know how to get Resident Evil - Directors Cut working? epsxe 1.5.6 and 1.6 don't seem to like it. either that or the plugins are worng, but they worked with all the orthers. anyone know a plug in combo that works?

M.H.A.Q.S.

try patches...

Jay

Sly Little Devil
I never could get Bleem! to work on XP. Although I didn't try very hard. Epsxe always worked well for me.

Jay

Sly Little Devil
Yeah, I used it a little with previous versions of Windows, then when XP came out I tried to install it, got that error, read about the patch, and then decided I didn't really like it good enough to go through all that trouble.

Project_Xii

Fascinating guys, honest, but does anyone else know how to get resident evil running? i'll look into bleem, thanks for that.

M.H.A.Q.S.

Yeah if there's no alternative to ePSXe, play it on VGS...

And the patches are available freely on the net, try google or something..

Irmok the mad

I know this thread is ancient and all, but I thought I'd mention that I got RE Director's Cut running 99% perfect using ePSXe 1.6 + NextGL + Pete Midias 1.7. It runs nearly perfect with good audio in 1024 x 768 x 32 + motion blur + bilinear + 4x AA. I get a very stable 59 fps and my machine is only a 900mhz Celeron SSE + 256mb 133 SDRAM + SB Ensoniq 5880 sound card + FX 5500 256mb DDR PCI video card using 44.03 5200 drivers. I was using Windows Millennium Edition if my OS has any relevance to emu performance.

britishemo15

PSP firmware coder
**sorry posted in wrong thread**

********ultra annoucement************

i am nearly finished with my brand new emulator-multi

designed and based on epsxe and psx emulators also rivals bleem

every game tested my team can safely agree that they are fully playable
a massive 237 ps1 games are fully-working

available soon........................ [*edit*] release date acknoledged

25/12/06 christmas day contact me on my email for a copy and first five people will be notified and will win a game on any platform under $50 so get trying