ps2 help and im a noob at ps2 emulator.

ramzak

um email me or just post here, i cant find the bio and when i pick the game i wanna load and play it truns all black is there somthing wrong with that not even the game is loaded just fully black. i wanna play my game so badly its disgaea.

email:azn_rokusta32@hotmail.com

belmont

There no PS2 emulators that can play games yet.Only a few of them can even boot and freeze afterwards.

Guitar Gamer

The closest thing to an RPG being emulated with PCSX2 are some shots of FFX. And despite how sweet and drool inducing they are - they're just screenshots - just still frames. In reality the FPS is so low most people would lose there patience before it even got past the BIOS. BTW - the FFX shots are only menus and a couple glitchy models.

Like Belmont said - most don't even make it past the title screen. So hold tight and keep a watchful eye on things. Advances in PS2 emulation will surely come eventually. Just think of it like this - PS emulation isn't even perfected yet - so picture the time it will take to even bring PS2 emulation up to a playable level.. ... .... *nods* Might wanna go do something else while you wait. ;)

ramzak

so aobut when will the ps2 emulator(ps2 emulator that can play iso's(playgames.).) be releast 2005,2006 or 2007

Guitar Gamer

Unfortunately (but realistically like you said) it probably won't be for a good 'x' amount of years. Progress will be made but there's a long way to go still in PS2 emulation. And its so complicated itself that its basically a gamble. No-one really knows how long it will take. That's up to those who take on the task of programming the emulator (thank goodness there are those that have the experience and intelligence to do so!)

Rest assured you won't grow old waiting though! It will come in good time.

belmont

Well when the PS2 price drops to 150euro/$ you could buy one and stop wondering about emulators.

ramzak

well i hav a ps2 but it has the disc read error i dont no how to fix it i tryed opening it and cleaning the lens and also spining the white gear and i dont live in eurip i live in japan(i suck at english language im like jackie chan)

Akarei

ram.
i downloaded pcsx2 do i can play disgaea as well.
where did u download it plz tell
i love that game
i dont care if it dosnt work

Guitar Gamer

All apologies - but he can't mention such things publicly (figured someone had to say it just to make sure). In that same breath why would you care to download a game which doesn't even work... the logic involved is beyond me... no offense... just curious. :huh: