Games in VBA running WAY too fast...

kirbyfan95

Teh Kirby Fan
Okays, it happens all the time with all my GB and GBC games, it runs at around 250% and when i press the speed button it amps up to around 4000%. Anyway, is there a way to get it to run noramlly i.e. set a speed cap or something?

Specs:
VBA: 1.5.1
RAM: Unknown. I do know I haven't added any, so if you know the factory amount, please tell me.

Can i get some help before Link dies from constant abuse? I'm trying to go for a 000 finish.

brad_yo

I've only use VGBLink not the original emulator. But try deleting the setting file(s). if their are none go to start -> run -> regedit and then look for a key( a key is what you call a folder that show up in regedit) like "VBA" , "VG Advance" or, "Visual Boy Advance". Onces you find it click the file -> export (this is so if you get the wrong key you can if it fix to the way it was you don't have to do that but if you get some thing wrong in win98 it will stay that way) then delete the key. The key should be found in the "HKEY_CURRENT_USER" key or in the "HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE" key, if you can't find you'll need to ask the person who made 'what VGB's registry key is?' only then can you fix something like this.

-Hope that help if not it probably going to stay way to fast. But that unlikely.