controller settings

ranger0900

hey does anyone have any suggestions as to N64 controller setting with a keyboard? or should I just go out and get a USB game pad?

thanks

belmont

Most N64 games need lots of buttons in order to be played so it is not comfortable to use a keabord.
I would suggest a usb gamepad.I personally have a microsoft sidewinder.

ranger0900

OK thanks, also I have had al the nintendo consols at one point and now the emulators are really letting me play some of my old, favorite games, is there a beginers guide to which emulator to use for a gameboy, snes, ect? or at least someone I can IM to get my questions asked other than always posting?

Thanks

AIM: ranger0900

Guitar Gamer

A quick side note on the gamepads - its always good to find one with enough buttons to accomodate emulation across the board (N64, Playstation, etc.) For example, it should have no less then 4 top buttons (L1,L2,R1,R2 for the PS) and around 6 normal buttons (the 4 C controls and A and B for the N64) Right now I use a Logitech Wingman Cordless and its got a ton of buttons to use *thumbs up*. I would recommend it quite a bit. Perfect response time, although the joysticks are a bit touchy in some games.

If you're looking for some info through personal messaging, just PM me here at these boards. I'd be glad to help out. :msn_tu: