BoF III - Problem

endlessdesk

I'm using version 1.5.2 of epsxe on a laptop with a intel duo core and using winXP. I don't quite know what my graphics or sound card is. However, when ever I try loadingthe mdf of Breath of Fire 3, I seem to keep stopping at spu open and it does not do anything after that. Can someone tell me what in the world am i supposed to do?:msn_shy:

montpics

Try to mount the image (mds file!) with Daemon-Tools first. Secondly, what sound plugin did you use? Eternal SPU plugin might be best. :)

Joyless

I have a problem with BoF3 too. It's a different problem, but I thought I would use this same thread!

When I play BoF3, the game simply runs way too fast. The music sounds incredibly fast, and the characters move a little faster than they should maybe, though it isn't nearly as noticeable as the music.

I'm using ePSXe 1.60

Video: Pete's OpenGL 1.63
Sound: ePSXE SPU Core 1.5.2
I'm using a .iso to play the game.

My Operating System is Windows Vista, and I have a pretty decent Intel dual-core processor and a pretty upper tier video card (as far as laptops go).

I can post details if I really need to.

I really hope someone can help me with this. :eek:

Joyless

Okay, apparently I can go into the video config and use "Set FPS limit" to set things properly.

Does anyone have an suggestions for a normal FPS limit?

200 was how fast it was. 100 still seems a bit fast, but 70 might be a bit too slow?

I'm not sure if there's like a default normal setting.

Mystic

Banned
Just set it to auto, but just in case you really wanna know. 60 fps is normal for NTSC games and 50 is normal for PAL

cibomatto2002

Windows 10
I use the PSX 1.13 Emulator it down not use plugins and the game runs fine but I also own the game and i make my own Game Iso files did you download your game or did you rip it ?

Here is the pSX Compatibility List

http://psx.silvanthalas.com/ntsc-u_current.html

Here is the emulator if I was you I would download all versions of the emulator because not all games will work with the same 1.13 version

http://psxemulator.gazaxian.com/

If you need some help let me know ?

And Merry Christmas !!