A little help here

DarkSide

I was playing chrono cross yesterday the whole day, without any problems all good, then today i start the emulator and it came this message..

*doing init gpu[0]...
*shutdown gpu....
*error loading plugins [plugins\cpka.dll]

WTF i didnt mess with any options i just close the emulator...:dry: any help?

mhl12

which emulator are you using?

DarkSide

What Graphic plugin did you use?
I'm using the ''petes d3d driver 1.76'', but i finally got it montpics, it was the kaillera pluguin, i was trying to play over the internet, but the problem is that the emulator dont save the configuration of the K plugin, like the others, then when i restart the emulator, it doesnt work giving me this error, i was messing here and when selected ''disable netplay'' it's working normally again. :happy:

But still i have one more question, im having a little issue on chrono cross, i finally can play the game nearly perfect like the video game, the only problem left is, for example, im walking on the hydra marshes, then when i enter in some place [like a door], it get stuck for a couple of seconds, then the music go incredible fast, i need to press a random button to get back, and its real annoying, this happen on the battle screens, it get stuck so bad that i recieve the first blow without even see whats happening, it get freeze, any way of solve this?

montpics

It's best that you try with ePSXe 1.6.0, make an ISO from the CD and play with the CD image.

Another thing, Eternal SPU is needed on that game. :cool:

DarkSide

It's best that you try with ePSXe 1.6.0, make an ISO from the CD and play with the CD image.

Another thing, Eternal SPU is needed on that game. :cool:

Iwill try that man, the good thing about epsxe, is that you can copy/paste
the memory card folders so you dont lose your game, anyway,it has a long timeim tryingto make iso,i only playon my cds, but ii didnt found a program for win98. :(

montpics

Iwill try that man, the good thing about epsxe, is that you can copy/paste
the memory card folders so you dont lose your game, anyway,it has a long timeim tryingto make iso,i only playon my cds, but ii didnt found a program for win98. :(
What program? ePSXe? I think that may work well on Win98 while if you are looking for a program that make ISO, try ISO Producer.