NDS Emu's

whsemngr

No$gba 2.4a will run the following with the settings provided. By the way, you DO NOT need the bios, firmware, or patched roms to run games anymore.

Yu-Gi-Oh! World Championship 2007 and Yu-Gi-Oh! GX Spirit Caller (Options > Emulation Setup > Reset/Startup Entrypoint = Start Cartridge directly / NDS Cartride Backup Media = Flash 256KBytes / GBA Mode = VGA (poppy bright)(for better video quality) > Save Options > Reset Cartridge)

Sound has a little static, but overall graphics and speed is near 100%.

Last edited:

spotanjo3

No$gba 2.4a will run the following with the settings provided. By the way, you DO NOT need the bios, firmware, or patched roms to run games anymore.

Yu-Gi-Oh! World Championship 2007 and Yu-Gi-Oh! GX Spirit Caller (Options > Emulation Setup > Reset/Startup Entrypoint = Start Cartridge directly / NDS Cartride Backup Media = Flash 256KBytes / GBA Mode = VGA (poppy bright)(for better video quality) > Save Options > Reset Cartridge)

Sound has a little static, but overall graphics and speed is near 100%.

You need firmware.bin because of the effecting for touchscreen supporting. :)

whsemngr

I do not have firmware.bin in my No$gba 2.4a folder and the touchscreen works fine on all 283 (UE) roms that it currently runs. I'm not sure, but it may be integrated into the emu itself.

Last edited:

spotanjo3

I do not have firmware.bin in my No$gba 2.4a folder and the touchscreen works fine on all 283 (UE) roms that it currently runs. I'm not sure, but it may be integrated into the emu itself.

Nope...the newest roms required firmware for touchscreen.

whsemngr

Firmware.bin is only needed if you're still patching roms to run with the bios. The latest version of the emu now lets you run the games directly without the need for bios. If you can't run your roms without the bios and firmware then I don't know what to tell you. I'm not going to waste my time arguing back and forth for something as pointless as this.

tiersie

sorry to open this thread again but when you have firmware.bin what do you have to do to get touchscreen on your emu? I currently have NO$gba.

spotanjo3

Make sure you have no$gba 2.4b which is currently newest released. Nothing, you just need firmware.bin and use your mouse as a stylus to get touchscreen on your emu. :)

spotanjo3

i need help learning how to play games on no$gba2.4b

i have the following roms

megaman zx
elite beat agents

You can't run megaman zx on this emulator... NOT YET. Elite Beat Agents, yes.

Megaman ZX runs on iDeaS emulator and NeonDS emulator and Desmume as well.