ATARI++ WIN 1.51

HAYDEN76

The Man
I can't get this thing to work I'm trying to run 5200 games but nothing happens,any help would be great thanx:D

Zach

Never heard of it myself.. A little confused by the title.. I'm assuming you mean the program version is 1.51 and not Windows 1.51

Got any links to the program site?

HAYDEN76

The Man
I got it from emulator-zone in the misc. emulators. I'm not a new to emulators but this thing is confusing. :confused: I see it has been updated to 1.52

Last edited:

Zach

Ok, I see it's primarily an Atari computer emulator..

Have you tried reading the manual included with it? I admit you were right, it's not very user-friendly in terms of documentation and easy setup.

I messed around with it for a little bit.. You can press F1 to go into a menu and you have all kinds of options available to you. It looks like you also need to find a "os5200" ROM to boot the 5200's operating system, before you can even try to play a game. Wish I could be of more help

FatTrucker

Abusus non tollit usum
I can't get this thing to work I'm trying to run 5200 games but nothing happens,any help would be great thanx:D

You could always try using MESS which has fairly good A5200 emulation and comes with a GUI version like Mame32.

As Zach mentioned though you will still need the necessary a5200 bios.