Who Is Your Favorite Artist?

Betal

Hollaback Girl
Gwen Stefani and Nelly Furtado. :)

Dragon Ichigo

Dragonic Soul Reaper
I have a few artists that you could call my "favorite". Me personally, I have favorite songs and not artists, since not every song an artist churns out will be as good as their hit singles. However if I had to choose they would be HIM for their amazing work in every aspect of the music they produce.

Meg & Dia for being a rock band with two female vocalists and very nice guitar usage throughout their songs. I often refer to them as the female version of HIM, which is a very good thing since I never tire of HIM.

Lastly I have the Red Hot Chili Peppers in my favorite list, quite different from the other two but that differentiation is what makes them so refreshing. Also the soft rock and funk rock mix is a nice adjustment to HIM and Meg & Dia.

G.M.Skel

Nirvana, old Jedi Mind Tricks, Queens of the Stone Age, Fleet Foxes, Unida, Grimes, Portishead, MGMT, Phantogram, Massive Attack, Electric Wizard, Eagles of Death Metal, Demonauta, The Strokes, Crystal Castles, Beastie Boys, Arctic Monkeys, A Tribe Called Quest, Daft Punk