When House of The Dead 4 XBOX 360 version will release ?

ShunRenHu

Hello : I have Prayed that House Of the Dead 4 XBox 360 version or Xbox version will release, would someone tell me when House Of the Dead 4 Xbox or Xbox 360 version will release ?

:( :( :( :) :) :) :)

Jale

It's still not even sure if it'll be released on Xbox 360, but we hope it will. Currently, "The House Of The Dead 4" is on Arcade and there's no official announcement that there'll be a port for Xbox 360.

Why do we hope it will be released for Xbox 360? Because the arcade machine that runs "The House Of The Dead 4" is based on Xbox 360 hardware, so consider that a possibility of seeing this game on Xbox 360. When? I don't know. It hasn't even been announced. Maybe it will, maybe it will never make it on Xbox 360, it's just a matter of time.

ShunRenHu

hello WhoCares , you don't care!! but i care about it , and I alread think about the Keys for PC version of House Of the Dead 4,if my guesstimate is right ,then the 5 3D shooting game companies will tried to be the first develop this Shoot Them Up Game, if Acclaim will first developed it , then it's engine are going to be same as Turok series, if ubisoft will first developed it , then it's engine will same as BioHazard-Resident evil 4, if IDsoftware will first develop it , then it's engine will same as Doom3, and if the 4 3D shooting game companies won't develop HOD4 then Sega will develop HOD4 for PC version itself , and this is my prediction and guesstimate.
:) :) :) :)

Jale

As long as any of them have the license to make "The House Of The Dead 4" it's possible, but I'd rather let Sega do the job.

xplics

I do not understand this, I taught the HOD 3 did really good on the first xbox, I hope we do not get the shaft on this one and have to end up waiting around another 10 years at least to get to play this one day at decent speed on mame.