great site

raiden

hey just came across this site today and its a great emu resource. there should be more sites like this around . i imagine this will be added to my daily forums to visit list now. once again great site :D

Lefteris_D

Administrator
Staff member
We try to provide as much content as we can along with an easy way to get it(no complex menus etc).

How did you find the site? Did you use a search engine or from another site?

raiden

i was looking for info on a psx iso i couldnt run and the board i normally go to was down so i went googling and cam across this site.

pam

Banned
i wish i could say the same, raiden, but so far no one of my questions got answered (and this is my 20th post, yeeeeeeeessss... B) :p :) :blink: :ph34r: ;) :lol: )

ShadowWarrior

I think this site has a great forum area. Answers may not get answered, but that is either A) The person do not understand the grammar behind the English lanuage, and/or B) It has already been answered in a previous thread and/or FAQ.

Anyway, I think I will frequent this forum more. I'm not here for the games - I try to stay away from the computer as much as my will-power allows me to... 8]

onewecallgod

HAHAHA pwned....

welcome :) arent too many of us left here, so we could use all the regular members we can get

Lefteris_D

Administrator
Staff member
Amazing, a new member that registers to do more than just ask a question and leave.

We dont get many of those nowdays. Welcome aboard :)

ShadowWarrior

Thank you onewecallgod and Lefteris_D... 8]

If there is anything you guys need help with, just ask... I don't know how I can help, but whatever... 8]