Japanese Spiderman???!!!

Lefteris_D

Administrator
Staff member
A.K.A. Spiderman Sentai :blink:

Here is the intro of the show: Windows media video - 1.45mb

Why the hell does spiderman need a communicator(see left arm)??? HECK! WHY DOES HE NEED A FUCKING ZORD(see Power Rangers)???

Somebody get me my pills... :(

belmont

Well thats defenately not the Spider-man we grew up with...

There is really no diferance between Spider-man and Power Rangers....If you download the video you will see Spider-man summoning Megazord...

Lefteris_D

Administrator
Staff member
From what I was told in another discussion that spiderman show came before the first official Sentai series. Though it did give some of the "standards"(giant robot) for that kind of shows you need to realize that Sentai is NOT a gender but a certain show(though it has become some kind of gender but that is just wrong).

Super Sentai is a subgenre of the "henshin hero" (transforming hero) genre of Japanese science fiction. This genre started with 1975's Himitsu Sentai Goranger (Secret Task Force Five Rangers) and involved five heroes with different colored costumes fighting a monster-of-the-week. Since 1979's Bttle Fever J, the series has also been associated with giant robots, usually formed from different components piloted by the sentai heroes.

First official Sentai = 1979
That spiderman show = 1978

onewecallgod

Originally posted by Splize@Jul 6 2004, 09:49 PM
Every Japanese superhero has a Big robot or is a Big robot
or has big twinkly eyes and everytime you see them, theres the annoying "whooosh"

RockY

L H D T P M
Originally posted by Lefteris_D@Jun 15 2004, 01:30 PM
A.K.A. Spiderman Sentai :blink:

Here is the intro of the show: Windows media video - 1.45mb

Why the hell does spiderman need a communicator(see left arm)??? HECK! WHY DOES HE NEED A FUCKING ZORD(see Power Rangers)???

Somebody get me my pills... :(
OMFG!