Affiliate Request for GamerzJackpot

phatrat1982

Hello there my name is Richard Todd and I am creating a brand new website abut video game strategy guides and cheat code videos. I am interested in seeking inclusion in your Affiliate program. Our site has only been up for two weeks now and we are adding new content daily. Feel Free to check it out and let me know what you think. The link is www.gamerzjackpot.com

GHDpro

Administrator
Staff member
I'm sorry, but I think it's still a bit early. We prefer to exchange affiliates only with established websites which have been around for a while. Please ask again if your site is still online & actively updated after 3-6 months.

Robert

The problem with new sites is they use affiliation as a means to leach people off more established sites. There is certainly no benefit to EZ to affiliate to unheard-of sites.

Zach

Only problem with that logic is that it leaves unheard of sites that may be of good quality left out. I don't remember how old my site was when I came around (I know the rules were probably diff. then ) but EZ has been my single biggest source of referrals over the entire life of my site. It's not necessarily about leeching as much as it is sharing your content, which is the true goal of affiliation.

That being said, there is nothing wrong with waiting 3 - 6 months.. If your project is of exceptional quality and you remain dedicated to its survival, there won't be an issue.

phatrat1982

Thats all perfectly understandable. We are dedicated to the site, and we are verys eirous about this. In the two weeks we have been up we already have several major sites linking to us and we have received over a thousand hits in two weeks time, I am not leeching from any one, just sharing a website I think the world would like to see, but I respect your desicion and if we are bigger and better in three months I may come back and ask again. I thank you for at least giving me a reasonable explanation and sticking to it. With that said It is for the best anyways. I sincerely thank you for your reply and will continue to make my site the best it can be.

phatrat1982

Well it has been over three months since we launched the site and we are growing faster than ever, so I would like to resubmit my site for inclusion in your affiliates program if I could.

Zach

It isn't the best in the world, but I don't see a big problem with it. It's functional and easy to navigate as far as I can tell