ZSNESW1.51

IMANEWBY

I JUST DOWNLOADED THIS EMULATOR 4 MY PSP DO I NEED 2 RUN WINDOWS XP ON MY PSP 4 IT 2 WORK OR JUST PUT IT ON MY PSP BYITSELF ?

Jale

What the fuck?! Type properly so I can understand you!!!

Okay, doing a little effort I understood. First, you posted in the wrong section. This is the Sony's forum. Second, the emulator has been designed to run with Windows and Linux.

Last edited:

IMANEWBY

OK WELL I HAD THE SNES9X EMULATOR ON MY PSP BUT THE READ ME WASNT ANY GOOD IT SAID 2 PUT THE ROMS ANYWHERE OR SOMTHING
THE EMULATOR WAS WORKIN BUT I COULDNT GET THE ROMS 2 WORK MAYBE U COULD HELP ME GET THAT 2 WORK

Jale

I know nothing about PSP emulation, but the most common thing to do is to put the ROMs where the emulator is.

Jale

I've been a moderator on many sites, but never here. Moderators can't change forum properties, only administrators do.

Maxdknife

ah. you do have the "official" feel to your posts, but then you probably get that alot. what other forums do you frequent?

Zach

I don't see any links in this thread, so what isn't working?

As for your password. It being in caps lock has nothing to do with how you write posts. use the SHIFT key to enter your password, or simply turn CAPS lock off when you are done.

Jale

I was a co-administrator in a warez forum, but I couldn't take care of all topics on there like double posts, un-passworded files, etc, so I quit and many more did so too. Also, I've been a mod in some art site, but it disappeared.

Also, I've set up a forum on a freebie site, but due to the lack of bandwidth and space free hosts offer, it failed.