I cant get the emulator to work

spud5437

I’m sure that everyone is almost certainly pissed off with people asking for help with this but I just cant get it to work. I understand for the other posts that it only boots some games but I have tried a few and just want to be sure I’m not doing it wrong or something. Can some please explain how it works?
Thanks

onewecallgod

theres no point in trying to get it to work seeing as how commercial games are playable. you need a chipped Xbox to use Xeon btw

spud5437

i have my Xbox chiped and its shit cool! i hav alota games for it (back-up's) but im try to get my real xbox game to work on the PC. how do i do it?

Lefteris_D

Administrator
Staff member
The Xbox disks cannot be read with a normal PC-DVD drive.

The easiest way to make a "backup" of the game is to link the PC and the Xbox using network cards and copy the game that way.

virgo

Hey Guys!
I`m just wondering why my pc can`t read xbox cds?I`ve got dvd player.Could anyone answer please?

Lefteris_D

Administrator
Staff member
It is because Microsoft placed a protection to those disks to prevent unauthorized copying.

nesman

u have to use the Xbox to read the DVDs. there tutorials look on google. but you need a modded Xbox and modding the Xbox will void the warranty.