Noob needing psx gpu help

pursuitandtie

Hey, I am completely new to this whole emulation thing, so you can imagine I don't know what the hell I am doing. My psone crapped out on me, so I needed an alternative.

Anyway, I downloaded the epsxe emulator, and I believe I downloaded all of the tools and plugins. However, it is saying that I need to configure a graphics plugin manually. Ok, I have this "gpupeteohl208" thing downloaded, but I don't know how to get it into the damn box. Like I said, I have no idea what I am doing. I think I need to extract it, but I don't know what to do...

I extracted it, sure, but it is all confusing me. It's saying "extract to C:\ my documents\ gpupeteohl208...."

I really am stuck here. I have it downloaded, I know that. It's sitting right here in my documents, but nothing is showing up for video plugins.... Any help would be appreciated...

pursuitandtie

Heh, I have a question about where I extract everything to starting from when you first download. ...What exactly do I type in? When I hit the down arrow, it only brings up a list of C:/Doucments and settings. Do I just type out "C:/program files/epsxe" ? Like I said, I am a noob....

Jale

You can extract it wherever you want, as long as the emulator's file structure remains intact.

Leerz

Pinoy Ako!
if you don't care much about graphic enhancements, peops should be suffice [to get you around] not much to configure,, not much things could go wrong.

plays very well on 700mhz + machines no slowdowns [really]