UEFA EURO 2004

Lefteris_D

Administrator
Staff member
UEFA President Lennart Johansson and Gilberto Madaíl, the chairman of tournament organisers Euro 2004, S.A., officially opened the UEFA EURO 2004™ finals in Porto this morning with the news that 94 per cent of tickets have been sold for the group stage of the tournament.

Yes! It's the time of the year again that we all gather up to watch the European national team football championship.

Tomorrow, Saturday the 12th, are the first two maches from group A. These are Portugal vs Greece & Spain vs Russia.

What are your comments of the coming maches? The full schedule can be found here: http://www.euro2004.com/tournament/matches/index.html

belmont

It seemed that Greece could perform well in Euro 2004 but after the recent injuries I am not so sure about it.
Today Portugal and Spain will win.They won't do it easily though.

Generally there are many good teams participating.I really have no idea about which team will win.

TGS

1-0 Karagounis! What a player, I've been following him for a while now and he's amazing.

Why isn't Nikolaidis playing?

Lefteris_D

Administrator
Staff member
Nikolaidis was injured a few days ago. He is probably going to play some time during the second half.

Nothing is over, the second half just started =_=

I wish I was there, we currently have around 3000 Greeks attending.

TGS

Your keeper kinda looks like George Clooney... a little.

Lefteris_D

Administrator
Staff member
Final score 2-1!!! I was worried about that last goal :p

As for Otto Rehhagel, what can I say? He may be German but he is shouting like a Greek :D

belmont

:eek:
I was expecting defeat...Seems that we have a good team anyway...
Let's see what will happen with Spain...

Today there is a very interesting match : England vs France.

GHDpro

Administrator
Staff member
Call me crazy, but I'm one of those guys who really doesn't give a shit about football/soccer.

Still... congrats on Greece's first win, Lefteris!

Lefteris_D

Administrator
Staff member
Need I mention that we did not expect that? All we hoped was a good result but not that O_O

Anyway a tie with Spain is what we pray for right now(a victory will probably cause strokes to many people :p).

Now to the big news: France 2-1 England :D

Motoko

That was such an unlucky game, but what a goal by Zidinie at the free kick at the 90th minute!

Italy play today, fingers crossed

Mourgos

I felt sorry for them after the fourth goal...

Greece is playing against Spain tomorrow,right?Let's hope we reach our last performance.One thing is for sure ,Otto knows the game...

belmont

There is a very interesting match now between Holland and Germany.

Greece will win one of the next two matches and qualify for the next round.

TGS

Bloody Holland.