Emulating a Mac on A PC

PrincessUsagi16

The Rabbit
I've been wishing to re-live a bit of my early 90s gaming experiences and one of the games I have been striving to recreate for myself in 2007 is King's Quest VII: The Princeless Bride.

I have become more and more aware that the Windows 95 version of this game was plagued with bugs and needed a number of patches.
The good news is, that way back when our family had a Macintosh LC III, and I was running the Mac version of the game. I have all of the original pieces of the game, including the CD-ROM. My big question is, how can I play this game without having to buy a new copy of the game that could potentially be very buggy?

As of now I've been looking into emulators for Macs on PCs, but the only ones I can seem to find are either too old (The MiniVMac emulator) and the Mac OS X emulator, which is much, MUCH newer. Can I run a very old game like King's Quest VII on a newer version of a Mac by downloading a Mac OS X emulator? This worked with an old copy of Myst that I bought for $3 at Half-Price Books on my current computer which is running Windows XP with a Pentium 4 processor. And if I can do this, how will this work with an emulator and a CD-ROM?

The only experience that I have had with emulators is Sailor Moon Another Story, a Japanese game that was fan translated and I also downloaded. I don't have a very large knowledge of emulators or computers in general, so any help would be much obliged.

I'd like to play this game again, it has very good childhood memories for me along with all the other old school games we used to get to play when I was a little kid in 1994.