PS3 Emulator

ramzak

alcoatjez

Capo di Tutti Capi
Hello: Excuse me, I have a question , would someone tell me When PS3 Will have emulator ? :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

Considering the fact that the PS2 emulator is still far for completed, this will take many years. Also notice that the PS2 emulator is still pretty slow.
I think it will take a lot of years before PCs can even handle the speed PS3 emulation will need.

montpics

Plus, people would think of any way to emulate those PlayStation 3 games which made in Blu-Ray Disc. That won't happened in the next couple months or years I think.

alcoatjez

Capo di Tutti Capi
Plus, people would think of any way to emulate those PlayStation 3 games which made in Blu-Ray Disc. That won't happened in the next couple months or years I think.

Emulation will probably use the disc images and these are already available on the net, so that won't really be the biggest problem ;)

montpics

Emulation will probably use the disc images and these are already available on the net, so that won't really be the biggest problem ;)
I could just forget that part if the disc itself consist of 30+ GB. (Making me a real pain to obtain it.)