Need Help Please

carreno

Hello everybody i was just wondering if anybody knows where i can get the chips at to be able to save games at onto my xbox. If i was to rent a game from blockbuster and then the whole game is saved on my xbox.Pretty new at this sorry if it is a dumb question!!!! Thanks for the help

rameshmk

Hello friends,
I am very new to this forum. I want to create a game emulator which should run the windows and dos games in the MAC. But I don't know where to start. I am in dailama. Any one please help me. To learn about game emulator which link will be helpfull. Please give me any suggession.

regards,
ram

~!!WhoCares!!~

Rumor Starter...
Hello friends,
I am very new to this forum. I want to create a game emulator which should run the windows and dos games in the MAC. But I don't know where to start. I am in dailama. Any one please help me. To learn about game emulator which link will be helpfull. Please give me any suggession.

regards,
ram

Wait a damn second here!!! this thread had to do with something of an xbox chips thing!! why do you post a reply doing with a damn emulator!! wierdo???
sorry if I sound mean,man you're just wierd, to post that here, and post it twice here and http://forums.emulator-zone.com/showthread.php?p=69612#post69612

Last edited:

FatTrucker

Abusus non tollit usum
Hello everybody i was just wondering if anybody knows where i can get the chips at to be able to save games at onto my xbox. If i was to rent a game from blockbuster and then the whole game is saved on my xbox.Pretty new at this sorry if it is a dumb question!!!! Thanks for the help

You're better off looking for a warez site. For the most part this forum is about emulation not solutions on how to steal X-Box games.