For those of you who may recall...

Guitar Gamer

Hello,

I'm almost nervous posting here. It's been a very long time. I remember trying to post here a long while back but was instantly shot down by Waz and in reaction - declined the thought of ever coming back here. But, seeing as he is banned I thought I may as well return to see how things were going.

Don't know if anyone will remember me. If so, don't hesitate to tell me. By reading some threads... I remember many of you.

Another thought... to those who remember AG (Anime Gamer, Akira Gitaku) and his many aliases - would you by chance know anything of his whereabouts on the internet (an email, site, etc.)?

BTW - Introductory threads are annoying most of the time to many people, but I couldn't resist. Forgive me if you've lost your patience and are waiting for the 'back' button to get you outta here. ;)

bison328

Maybe first, let's welcome you back... :)

I am new here, and I feel appreciated of being accepted by lots of our cyber friends... though my English is rather poor...

Lefteris_D

Administrator
Staff member
Welcome back, I do remember you =_=

Regarding AG... err... his latest site crashed over two months ago and I havent spoken to him since then. I might be able to locate him though.

Guitar Gamer

Indeed it has been. Nice to see you as well Edea. :)

Thanks for the welcome Bison.

Lefteris_D - I would like nothing more then to be able to talk to him once again. Two years ago, when these boards somewhat grew a hatred for AG things got messed up. I had my email account broken into TWICE in a row simply to get to AG under a name he'd listen too. Since then I haven't spoken to him. I owe him an apology.

=_= <--- I must say your little guy sure does look sad.

;)

Lefteris_D

Administrator
Staff member
I had some experience with that when some people tried to break into my account as well. A large/complex password and Hotmail's lock system(locks account to prevent password crackers) did the trick.

Anyway, my best wishes in finding him.

Guitar Gamer

Thank-you. I hate to be a pessimist - but as little as I know so far and as much as I've already tried - I'm feeling like finding him is a near impossibility. But - I guess one can't give up honestly unless they've explored every option. So - I will continue my search.

Once again, any help is appreciated.

Guitar Gamer

Heh. A funny reason but you remember none the less. As do I remember you. Nice to see you still around DanielW. :)

MONKEY_NUTS

Originally posted by Guitar Gamer@Jun 9 2004, 06:29 AM
Thank-you. I hate to be a pessimist - but as little as I know so far and as much as I've already tried - I'm feeling like finding him is a near impossibility. But - I guess one can't give up honestly unless they've explored every option. So - I will continue my search.

Once again, any help is appreciated.
found him...ms pan is there to. :D

vampire

MONKEY_NUTS

Originally posted by Lefteris_D+Jun 10 2004, 11:46 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Lefteris_D @ Jun 10 2004, 11:46 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-MONKEY_NUTS@Jun 11 2004, 01:02 AM
found him...ms pan is there to. :D

vampire
Congradulations Inspector Clouseau, you found them! [/b][/quote]
Your spelling is still bad, even when compared to me and I am dyslexic... <_<

Guitar Gamer

I thank you deeply. Don't know how you located him. But thank-you. :D Now, time to write him an email. :)

Lefteris_D

Administrator
Staff member
Hey Guitar Gamer, Monkey Nuts says that if you dont understand what that "vampire" means then you are a bigger retard than me... LOL!

Guitar Gamer

Well, then call me a retard - I don't know what was meant by it. Honestly. Should I? Remember I haven't been online nor talked to anyone online for almost 2 years. So I'm bound to be an idiot for a while again. Enlighten me oh more intelligent ones. ;)

El Fugitivo

Originally posted by Lefteris_D@Jun 10 2004, 11:45 PM
Hey Guitar Gamer, Monkey Nuts says that if you dont understand what that "vampire" means then you are a bigger retard than me... LOL!
Wow. You're quite sad, Lefteris.

RockY

L H D T P M
Originally posted by Guitar Gamer@Jun 11 2004, 05:35 PM
Well, then call me a retard - I don't know what was meant by it. Honestly. Should I? Remember I haven't been online nor talked to anyone online for almost 2 years. So I'm bound to be an idiot for a while again. Enlighten me oh more intelligent ones. ;)
heh
Blame yourself, or blame the other, just don't blame Guitar Gamer.

Motoko

Wonder if AG and SJPan are still having internet sex

Guitar Gamer

Originally posted by RockY+Jun 22 2004, 04:48 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (RockY @ Jun 22 2004, 04:48 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Guitar Gamer@Jun 11 2004, 05:35 PM
heh
Blame yourself, or blame the other, just don't blame Guitar Gamer. [/b][/quote]
:p Hehe. Hey RockY. Awesome memory I must say. :) Nice to see you still around these parts. I'm surprised - you got the whole quote pretty much exact. *thumbs up*