Help with PSP emulator

TLink2222

hey all,

I'm really new here and don't really know much about emulation, so my question will probably be a really simple one that any idiot could figure out but here we go. So i got the PSP emulator for the PC and a PSP iso. Problem is, when I activate the PSP emulator the screen comes up and there is no toolbar menu (file edit config ect.) and the screen displays a background with the characters x " on it and I can't do anything, looking at the readme it looks like I need something called EBOOT.PBP, hope that's not taboo to talk about here. Oh, and is it possible to play a PSP iso on the ePSXe? if so something might be wrong with my iso, but that's beside the point. O, and just so nobody asks, I did download the SDL.dll file. Thanks to whoever answers this.

mhl12

no, ps1 emulators are designed for ps1 games only.

Currently, there are no working psp emulators for the pc.

Mister PSP

I like Cheese
......looking at the readme it looks like I need something called EBOOT.PBP, hope that's not taboo to talk about here. ......

Maybe you should depack youre ISO then you will see a file called EBOOT.PBP. but i am not so close with PSP Emus for PC