No Sound on Burned PS1 Games

COdysutton801

First off Please forgive me if this is a already much talked about Subject I have tried looking to not spam post the same problem so if this is out there please just post me the link.

Now My problem is I am burning the games to CD-R to play them on my PlayStation now I have burned a total of 3 games.

Legend of Legaia
Vagrant Story
Silent Hill

Now Legend of Legaia is a perfect port all the sounds play and the animation and character models don't break so no complaints with Legaia. Now with Vagrant Story the opening FMV scene has no sound at all and with Silent Hill they FMV have no sound and they do not say there lines. Both these games run fine on the Emulator will full sound so this is messing me up.

The Only thing I can think of is when I burned these games Legend of Legaia's file was one the program understood (Alcohol 120%) where the other two the System needed me to tell them what file it was.

If anyones knows how to fix this please let me know I want to burn games that are more FMV heavy but if I will never get sound it seems pointless.

HybridShadow

Did you download these games? Or make ISO's from Originals

If you downloaded them, try asking people who downloaded them if they had issues.

If you copied originals do they work fine in your playstation?

I can remember my old PlayStation started playing up with burnt games, I can't remember what the issue was. Maybe it was the laser or the chip itself.

I think the issue comes down to the console itself.

mhl12

don't burn isos at too high speeds. 8X max.